Pokemon Regions RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

2 posters

Go down

Which Version will you get this time around?

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 I_vote_lcap0%Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 I_vote_lcap0%Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 I_vote_lcap100%Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Empty Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Post  Simkin Sun May 20, 2012 1:58 am

Here's a little information for the new games.

Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2, otherwise known as Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2 are the second set of games of the long anticipated fifth generation of Pokémon. These games are due for release in Japan in June 2012 and are sequels to Pokémon Black & White, running on the Nintendo DS. Not much is currently known about these games but they feature Kyurem's alternate forms within them; Black Kyurem in Black 2 and White Kyurem in White 2.

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 are set within the Unova region 2 years after the events of Pokémon Black and Pokémon White, and as such, a lot has changed in the region. Areas have been renovated such as Route 4 while others have undergone drastic changes. The game begins in a previously inaccessible part of Unova to the southwest as you take control of a character who lives in Aspertia City, with their childhood rival. There are various other new areas in Unova, with their own new Gyms and Gym Leaders.

Unlike Pokémon Black & White, Black 2 & White 2 feature a Pokédex that contains Pokémon from various other regions of the game, with the dex having 300 Pokémon within it before the National Pokédex is obtained, making it the biggest regional Pokédex.
Simkin
Simkin
Admin

https://pokemonregionsrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Post  Kotaro Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:23 am

Same
Kotaro
Kotaro

Back to top Go down