Pokemon Regions RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaining confidence

Go down

Gaining confidence Empty Gaining confidence

Post  SeaSea Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:37 pm

~ Story continuation from Speading her wings ~

SeaSea has a new spring in her step as she walks into the Town. Not only had she managed to navigate the cave successfully, but she had a new pokemon in her team as well. There is a festival atmosphere in the air as she walks through the town, with many people congregating around a well in the centre. She smiles as she looks around hopefully for the pokecentre, wanting to spend more time here to soak up the atmosphere, but the poor sandshrew plays on her mind and although he didn't seem hurt, she wants to get Otto looked over.

Not wanting to waste too much time, SeaSea stops by a young man sitting on a nearby bench noticing that he is not dis-similar in age to herself."excuse me, I was wondering if you could help me?" she asks politely. The man looks up from the book he was reading and is slightly startled to discover the sweet voice he had heard actually came from an obviously weary traveller. "certainly, if I am able to that is" he replies, flashing a stunning smile in her direction. His smile lights up his face and SeaSea blushes before rushing slightly over her words, "couldyoudirectme tothepokemoncentreplease?". The man looks confused for a split secdon before smiling once more "I'm afraid not" he replies simply. SeaSea is disappointed but tries desperately not to show it, "oh... thank you, sorry to disturb you," and she turns to try and find it herself when a hand shoots out a gently grasps her elbow. She turns in shock to see the man stood beside her with his hand on her elbow, "let me rephrase, I can direct you" he says, "but I'd rather take you there personally"

Grateful for his kindness, SeaSea accepts his company and he directs them around the fringe of the celebrations to the opposite side of the square. Unsure of this stranger, Xante places herself between them keeping a very close eye on him. "Here we are" he says, "you go and get your pokemon sorted and I'll wait here, I assume you'll be needing somewhere to stay and I'll be happy to show you to the Inn." Relieved to be at the centre SeaSea nods in acknowledgement, "Why thank you, but really, I'll be fine once me pokemon are sorted, I'd hate to put you out more than I already have." and with a smile she ducks into the centre.
SeaSea
SeaSea

Back to top Go down

Gaining confidence Empty Re: Gaining confidence

Post  SeaSea Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:12 am

Once inside, she rushes over and quickly pops the two pokeballs onto the counter and looking to a nurse hopefully,"please," she asks urgently "these two have been battling, can you help them?" The nurse nods softly, "Certainly, I'll just take these out back and check them over."

After what feel like an age, the nurse re-appears but only holding one ball in her hand. Fearing for the worst SeaSea approaches the counter, "Otto? the sandshrew?" she asks nevously. "your Buizel is fine, just a couple of scratches that I've put some lotion on. The Sandscrew is more dazed than anything, a couple of hours here and he'll be fine"the nurse replies. SeaSea lets out the breath she had unconsciously been holding and take the ball contain Otto back with a shaky hand. "Thank you so much, that's great news."

Heading back outside, SeaSea gently lets the man down, informing him that actually she wont be staying. After going to the pokemart and collecting her sandshrew she intended to head straight off to Goldenrod City. Popping into the mart, SeaSea collects a few essentials such as an escape rope and another pokeball, before returning to the centre and collecting the sandshrew. With a final glance around the town she heads out west, the forest looms darkeningly ahead but neither SeaSea or Xante's steps faulter, the experience in the cave teaching them that they can cope as a team.
SeaSea
SeaSea

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum