Pokemon Regions RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making Friends

2 posters

Go down

Making Friends Empty Making Friends

Post  EdenDawn Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:47 pm

Storyline Continued from "A new Dawn" Solaceon Town, New RP

With Malkier trotting by her side Eden and Simkin enter the Center, and promptly seek help. Explaining what happened in the cave, Eden hands Gaiden’s and Cora’s balls over to an attendant, who disappears through a curtain to the back. After what seems like hours of waiting and pacing, the attendant returns from the back area with news `”I have good news, they will both be ok. Your Castform is in better condition and won’t take too long to heal, the Umbreon will take the night and into late morning I’m afraid. He seems to be suffering from multiple contusions, hypothermia and general malaise, but everything is treatable. You may leave both here until they are ready to leave; we have a small play area where your Cast can spend time while the Umbreon finishes his cycle. “

Eden nods closing her eyes, not knowing if she could have taken it if one of them passed, the pain from knowing their injuries were due them protecting her, already weighing on her mind. “Thank you, can you recommend an inn nearby where we can spend the night? “ The attendant points toward her left and then gives some complex motions as she speaks `”Yes down the street, take a right then left you will see the finest inn in the village, also the only one” she chuckles “they have clean rooms and reasonable rates” Eden thanks the attendant again then turns to Simkin `I want to thank you for your help today, I don’t think I would be here if not for you. I would like to talk more, but I am drained, I don’t even think I will seek a place for dinner, just rest for now. If you spend the night, I would love to see you in the morning when I am feeling more myself.

~~~~

Eden wakes from a restless sleep, her mind on Gaiden and Cora all night, and looking to the foot of her bed she sees her other pokes looking up at her, seemingly worried as well. Scooting down to them, still wrapped in only a sheet, she pets both of them, soothing herself as much as each of them. “They will be ok, we got them to the center in time thanks to Simkin and his knowledge of the area. “ They rest back on the bed, Malkier head on his hooves and Arya just huddling in the blankets, and Eden stands, walking over to her pack to get some food and berries for them this morning.

Sets 2 small bowls of food on the floor, letting them move about and eat at their leisure. Sitting down on the bed again she combs her hair, counting 100 strokes then ties it back in a neat braid. Going to her pack once more she digs out a fresh T-shirt and pulls it on, followed by some small cloths and clean jeans, then puts on her boots, and with a yawn looks over at her pokes.
`”Ok up to you today, you want to be lazy and get in your balls or walk around with me?” and she sets their balls on the floor. They both walk over to their balls and nudge the button, disappearing into them. “I guess I don’t blame you, I would get more sleep if I could too” and she picks up the balls, attaching them to the outside of her pack, straps her knife to her belt, pulls her back onto her back, tugging her braid out from under it, and heads out the door into the village.

Eden immediately heads to the center to check on Gaiden and Cora. The attendant at the desk quite gruffly informs her that they are still being taken care of, and she should come back at the time indicated on the pickup card she received last night. With a frown she turns to leave, wondering now if leaving them here was the right choice.

She walks around the small village, stopping at a house that seems to be the center of commerce in the village, stepping inside she is handed a pair of spectacles. Not understanding at first, she puts them on, and red dots dance before her eyes. Before getting a headache she quickly snatches them off, realizing they must be for her pokes to use, and tucks them in the outside pouch of her pack. She continues to browse for awhile, seeing that they are charging $550 for an escape rope, like the one she picked up for free in the caves, and is thankful that she kept it with her. After a little more window shopping she heads out, wondering if Simkin did spend the night or not.

Figuring she would run into him sooner or later if he did she heads toward the center of town and the Research Center, having heard of a Rare Lustrous Orb they have on display and hoping to see it.

EdenDawn
EdenDawn

Back to top Go down

Making Friends Empty Re: Making Friends

Post  Simkin Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:09 am

Simkin stood by as Eden approached the Pokemon centers front desk with a worried expression on her face. He felt a bit bad himself having seen the state her Pokemon had been in when he arrived to help her in the cave. But he knows all the Pokemon centers do amazing job and feels secure enough to know they will be alright given time, treatment and rest. After she lets her Pokemon be taken to be recovered he sets his own as well to the counter and to Nurse Joy who replaces the gentleman from before and she recovers them to full within moments and smiles as he takes them back. He turns to regard Eden who shows still signs of fatigue and worry.

Placing a hand upon her shoulder her gives her a warm smile, an attempt at easing her pain he could only imagine she must be feeling. Knowing he to would be in such a state had his Pokemon been so badly injured.

"You are welcome, I am just thankful I was able to arrive in time. Try to not worry as much, they have great service and your friends will be good as new soon"

He listened to where they were informed the Inn was and once they exited he took a look around looking for it.

"I understand"
Sim replies "Go ahead and get some rest I am going to look around a bit before heading to sleep myself but I will follow soon"

He flashed her another warm smile. "I will take the opportunity and I will see you in the morning then Miss Dawn, you rest well."

Simkin watched her until she found the Inn and disappear inside. He then continues to look around and after a half hour or so and finding most things have begun to close he decided to head to the Inn himself getting a room for the night. Setting his pack down on the dresser near the bed he takes his hat placing it over the pack and plops into the bed kicking his shoes off and despite not feeling tired, drifts of swiftly into sleep.

~Waking up the next day was as easy as he fell asleep. Feeling well rested he sits up in the bed and looks out the window after leaning over to open the curtains letting the sun in. Placing his legs over the side of the bed and to the floor he stands and shuffles around giving a slight yawn he moves to his belt and releases his Pokemon out for a quick breakfast. Blaze, Titan, and Chinga all take refuge on the bed of rumpled up bed covers while they eat their food. Shades finds comfort in letting the sun soak into his skin by resting on the window seal. Granite sits on the floor grumbling softly as he eats his food. Simkin chuckles softly thinking someone is grumpy in the morning. Bullet pecks at the food given to it and then perches itself up to cuddled into its wings to get little more rest.

Satisfied that his Pokemon are well off for now her goes and takes a rather lengthy hot shower before returning and getting dressed for the day. Returning all but Blaze to their balls Simkin sets out into town after waving to the Inn Keeper wishing them a happy day. Not sure where his new friend was he began to ask around the townspeople as the Inn Keeper said she had already left her room. One woman informed Simkin that she saw Eden enter the town shop and he follows suit to see where else she may have went to after sure that she was still not there but is his best lead. Once inside he in nearly bombarded by a gentleman who for free gives him a Pair of glasses, very unusual set of glasses called Choice Specs he says "Great Choice! Choice Specs these are! For your Pokemon to Choose greatly!" the man exclaims.

"Erm thanks?" Simkin replies a bit confused then seeing the bucket near the guy full of these glasses and nods in appreciation moving along. The clerk at the counter of the store after Simkin describes Eden tells the direction that the young lady was last seen heading and with thanks Simkin heads off once more to find her.

Once back outside he finds the person he is looking for, Eden. He watches her a moment catching the rays of the sun beaming down at her shimmering her hair as she is walking. Though unsure where she is going he begins to walk towards her and once close enough so he does not need to shout he speaks out "Eden!" to get her attention.

Last edited by Simkin on Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Simkin
Simkin
Admin

https://pokemonregionsrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EdenDawn Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:48 pm

Eden walks up the tree lined path toward the research center, the tall brick building standing out as the most modern structure in town. Reaching the doors her heart sinks slightly, seeing the hours posted on the window. “Well I guess we come back in a few hours” she sighs softly “at least Gaiden will get a chance to see it with me, he will enjoy it I think. Turning right to walk along the edge of the building, she decides to head back to the ruins, knowing they will be open for browsing 24 hours a day, and as she takes her first step she hears his call.

Turning toward the voice a smile crosses her face
”Simkin! Good morning, It’s so good to see you again. She changes her direction to meet up with him. “I take it you slept well, you look bright eyed this morning…and I see you stopped by that shop in town” eyeing the specs with a grin ” That man practically shoved a pair into my hands, and I have no idea what they are for.”
EdenDawn
EdenDawn

Back to top Go down

Post  Simkin Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:41 am

Smiles as he approaches Eden, the pair or Choice Specs folds hanging from his shirt. Blaze bounded behind him happily giving Eden a soft yet loud mew at recognizing her, followed by moving around her nuzzling against her ankles.

"Morning Eden, You got up quite early yourself. I hope that you rest and slept well too."

Simkin tipped his head looking past her a bit to the building behind her. He knew that it was still a few hours before it opened and gave a small grin as she told him about the crazy man handing out the glasses.

"Yes he gave them to me speaking in like a riddle, they are a pair of Choice Specs. They are pretty neat item. They allow one of your pokemon wearing them to use a specific move with more strength"

He took the pair on his shirt off and looked through them seeing the weird patterns.

"That is the only move that the pokemon can use for the remainder of the battle"

Replacing the specs on his shirt he smiled once more at Eden.

"Yes though i did sleep pretty well, thanks. Seeing this place is closed for a few more hours, lets say we feed our own bellies this morning since our friends have already had theirs"
Simkin
Simkin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EdenDawn Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:54 am

Looks down and smiles as Blaze encircles her legs, then bends down on one knee to pet him, fingers scratching behind his ears. ”I didn’t rest as well as I had hoped, I was worried about Gaiden and Cora”and she stands up, straightening her blouse with her hands. As she does she hears Blaze mew“More”and smiling she leans down again to stroke his back and says "You are spoiled aren’t you? I bet you get a lot of attention, with a strong handsome Trainer like Simkin to take care of you”

Eden freezes a moment, nearly gasping as she realizes what she just said, she must be tired to just let herself say something like that so quickly, and she straightens as her mind spins to find something to say to cover it. ”Oh Choice Specs”she says a little too quickly ”thank you for explaining that I never would have known and probably would have tried to wear them to the beach myself.”

Chuckles a little, still a bit nervous but forces herself to act calm “That is the second time you have helped in me in less than 24 hours, and in order to thank you I will buy breakfast, I am starving myself now that you have me thinking about food. Just lead the way."
EdenDawn
EdenDawn

Back to top Go down

Post  Simkin Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 am

Simkin smiles to her as she kneels to pet Blaze, he is not surprised how Blaze has taken a liking to her already. She was pretty amazing though they have spent close to no time really then Simkin thought about it.

"I am sure they will be fine with a little more time, but i understand your feelings on it. I would be in the same had something happened to Blaze or the others"

He said as he kneeled beside her to also pet Blaze. His cheeks grew a little red from her compliment.

"Yes, well.." He stammers "I do treat them as good as i can all my friends" He flashes her a warm smile

"Just as Gaiden and Cora's gorgeous owner would do for them"

His own words surprised even himself as he stood back up taking Blaze in his arms leading the way to find a place open that served breakfast.
Simkin
Simkin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EdenDawn Fri May 11, 2012 5:08 pm

Eden brushes her hair back over her shoulder with a swoop as he starts to lead the way, the word "gorgeous" bringing a smile to her face, having never been called that before even by accident. And she decides its just the delirium from lack of food that causes his comment.

As they walk she tries to take in her surroundings, everything so new and interesting.
"How long have you had your Pokemon?" she asks trying to strike up a conversation and find out more about her 2 time savior.
EdenDawn
EdenDawn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum