Pokemon Regions RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're going on a cruise!

Go down

We're going on a cruise! Empty We're going on a cruise!

Post  Mineko Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:39 am

Nearly running beside Prof. Oak, they finally enters the city of Vermillion.

"Oh finally we're here" Iole said in an excited expression as she eyes the city greedily.
"Ralts!" says Ralts as he looks around on Iole's arm.
"Oh it havent leave yet. Quick!" says Prof. Oak in a hassle as he walks towards the cruise ship crowded with people.

As they squeeze through the thick crowd, they reach upon the giant cruise ship. Iole looks up on the big anchor , one of each side of the ship, it have the Kanto's flag flying up high, decks of the ship is already crowded with people waving to their loves ones on the land.

Taking her first step onto the entrance, Prof. Oak flashes his card to the sailor. He nods letting all 3 of them into the ship.

"Take a look around Iole, i am sure you can find trainers in here to have a battle with and also make friends" said Prof. Oak looking at Iole with a gentle smile on his face.
"Oh I will explore the ship Prof " Iole said with a wide grins on her face as she was distracted by a battle by two trainers on the deck.

Prof. Oak smiles as he walks off towards another direction , while Iole walks towards the deck and watch the match between two trainers. Unfortunately when she finally able to find a good spot to watch them, a loud siren turns on as the ship is ready to embark, she tumbles and falls on her butt while holding to Ralts. She isnt used to be on the ship, basically she never been on a ship before. Nice enough a fellow trainer help her up. Whispering a soft thanks while blushing hard, she quickly stands up to watch the match.

It was a an outstanding match between the two trainers. She look at them with awe in her eyes. Thinking she would be one of them one day. As the crowd disperse from the deck and off to their own business, Iole too take a stroll around the deck. She laughs to herself and nudge Ralts once a while each time she sees an interesting trainer. Letting the wind blows her cheeks and through her hair, she enjoys cruising on the ship more than she thought!

She looks to her right, whom is a lady wearing a sun hat, feeding her pokemon with tiny nips. The lady almost have the exact same looks as she pokemon. Then she looks at Ralts, wondering does she looks like Ralts. While she was pondering about it, someone stood beside her, it was one of the trainer that had a match earlier. Smiling at him warmly, he pets on her Ralts with a grin on his face before going to another side of the deck watching the waves.

She scrunches her eyes brow, putting Ralts on her shoulder instead then begins to walks into the cruise ship, wanting to explore the inside of the giant ship.

-to be continue-
Mineko
Mineko

http://gamerzgirl.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

We're going on a cruise! Empty We are going on a cruise -cont-

Post  Mineko Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:58 am

Iole inhale deeply the air of the salty sea, closing her eyes tight, disbelieving she is on a cruise now, on her way to another island or continent to meet someone. She rubs her chin onto Ralts, opening her eyes slowly as she walks towards the pool side. Making her way towards the empty chair, she leans back and enjoys the sun.

Hey ralts, isn’t this amazing? This ship is able to carry so many trainers and their pokemons.” Smiling at Ralts, the sun shines brightly on her , making her cheeks glows in redness.

But she is hunger for more exploration, finally she remove her gaze from day dreaming, getting up from her chair, she lets Ralts stays on her shoulder, as she walks inside the ship. Without looking at where she is turning, she bumps onto Prof.Oak’s assistant. He passed her the room key and shows her to her cabin. It was a tiny room, with a single bed next to the small oval window, outside is nothing but seawater and underwater creatures. She smiles warmly at him as he retreats from her cabin, the first thing she did was slump onto her bed.

Aww its not as soft as home’s” She grins at Ralts, then look outside her window. “I wonder if we can go underwater swimming” Ralts give her a startle look as she giggles “ i know i know, i cant swim and you cant either

She goes near towards the window and blows, leaving a mist on the window, as she drew a smiley face on it. She smiles at it then picking up Ralts to put him on her shoulder, she walks out from her room; heads out first to peek if anyone is here, then only the rest of her body emerges from her room. Closing the door behind her with a soft clink, each steps she takes, the floor creaks and wobbles.

I feel like i am drunk Ralts!” She giggles again. Trying to walk straight as much as she want, but still wobble against the ship which was moving rather quickly. When she reach the deck again, now there are bunch of fishermen trying to hook up some magicarp. She walks towards the nearest fisherman there, and peeks onto him.

Any luck?” She said softly, not wanting to surprise the fisherman.
Patience is a virtue” The minute he said so, his rod starts to shakes vigorously. “Here it comes!” He said happily as he holds his rod tightly, not wanting his catch to slip away. Iole stands slightly away from the fisherman trying to hook up his magicarp. With a last fight, the fisherman finally caught it. The magicarp was quite a catch.
Iole nudge Ralts. “You think I get to catch some of those magicarp one day?” Ralts give a courage nudge back.
The day passed quickly when she is still enjoying her time on the deck, as the darkness takes over the bright sunny day, storms emerge, thick water drops fell onto Iole’s cheek as she hurries back into her cabin. After a quick shower, she lays onto her bed and fall asleep instantly through the rough storm till the daylight shines on her face.
Mineko
Mineko

http://gamerzgirl.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum