Pokemon Regions RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Journey

Go down

New Journey Empty New Journey

Post  Mineko Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:09 am

The sunlight peeks through the slightly parted curtains from a small neat room. As the light crawls slowly on the bed spread which is already neatly folded, a smell of freshly fried bacons and toast bread coming from the kitchen below. A 16 year old girl, with her long hazel hair swishing behind her as she help her mum lay the tables and prepare breakfast. Her shining bright face shows that she is excited about something after a call she received earlier today.

After finishing laying all the food on the table, she call out for her sister to wake up and settle herself on one the chair and take a bite off the toast.

"You seems happy darling " Iole's mum said while spreading the bread.

"Yup! I got up and repack everything right before Prof Oak called" Iole said after finishing her first toast and stretching her hand for the cheese and bacons.

"Oh, what does he want? He sound excited when I answered the call" said Iole's mum.

"He said he gotten me a something and he wants me to drop by his lab later" said Iole, helping herself on the neat sandwich she made.

Iole's sister sat beside her and drowsily takes her breakfast.

"Morning sleepy head" said Iole smiling at her sister.

"m...morning..." yawns Iole's sister.

After some time of family breakfast and lil talks ....

Strapping her bag on, Ralts twirling beside her happily, she take one last look at her house before kissing her mum goodbye and hugging her sister.

She swings her bag behind her and walks out from her house compound as she walks towards Prof Oak's lab. Awaiting a surprise.
Mineko
Mineko

http://gamerzgirl.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

New Journey Empty Re: New Journey

Post  Mineko Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:10 pm

Ralts jumps for joy when the fresh air kisses their cheeks as they walk towards Prof. Oak’s lab. Iole is beaming at Ralts, seeing her so happy to be out in the open air. Prof. Oak’s lab is just a few houses away, it doesn’t take long for them to go over to his lab. Iole takes a deep breath before pushing the door, unexpectedly someone was coming out from the lab itself and knocks against Iole. Nearly falling backward, she steadies herself and looks at the stranger. He adjust his glasses and startle at the sight of Iole.

I supposed you’re looking for Prof Oak?” He asked while brushing his clean lab clothes.
Yes, he called me earlier to meet up with him” Iole answered as Ralts settle herself onto Iole’s arm.
He is out in the field at the moment. You want to come along? I might need your help” He said while looking at Ralts.

Bewildered, Iole just nod and follow him towards Route 1 into the tall grassy area. As she enters the hustle warns her about the wild pokemons around her. Ralts bolts up straight on her arms as she heard something coming near them. Walking around the tall hedges, they try to keep away from the grassy path and on the road itself. Finally they reach a new town, Viridian City. The buzzing sounds of people walking around and pokemon trainers going in and out from the Poke Centers excites Iole and Ralts but unfortunately the guy whom they met earlier didn’t stop to take a single glance on the city and continue walking north thru Route 2 straight into the Viridian Forest.

The minute they left the busy city, and enter the dark forest a wild pokemon jump outs on Iole but Ralts was ready for it, she jumps off from Iole’s arm and stands in front of Iole. It is a wild Caterpie! Quick witted Iole yell out “Confusion” as Ralts bolts towards Caterpie and uses confusion, wild Caterpie got hit with the attack and runs forward to use tackle causing Ralts being pushed back a few inches. Iole curl her hand into a fist and call out Ralts to see if she is ok, Ralts gives a slight nod and uses confusion again until Caterpie fainted on the grassy path. Ralts jumps over to Iole with a grin and she kneels down to hugs onto Ralt gently.

Nicely done Ralt! You’re much more stronger than you look!” Iole smiles proudly at Ralts as she nuzzle onto her cheek.

Iole continues to walk, Ralts in her arms again, along the grassy forest with the guy leading in front. Breakings of twigs on the floor and rustle of bushes around them, telling them they are not alone. Ralts jumps off her arm and bolts up straight in front of Iole, sensing an enemy nearby. There it was a wild Kakuna! After the first match with Caterpie, Iole becomes more alert than ever, as she shout out “Confusion!” Ralts jumping towards the wild Kakuna and uses Confusion, Kakuna avoids the huge damage by casting “Harden” on itself. Ralt tries again using “Confusion” onto Kakuna while Kakuna keeps defending itself by casting “Harden”. Ralts is getting tired over the long battle with Kakuna and its strong defense. Iole frowns and looks at Ralts with determination on her face saying “You can do it!”. Ralt uses “Confusion” for one last time and Kakuna faints! After that fight, Ralt grew up to Level 5! Beaming, Iole runs forward and gives Ralts a loving hug seeing her attack and defends level up too!

After that long battle, they continue their way deeper into the forest looking for Prof Oak. They hear some noises and grunts as they saw a shadow by the corner of the forest. Slowly they walk towards the shadow and to realize that it is Prof Oak sitting there observing a pokemon. The guy instantly walks up towards Prof Oak and pats on his shoulder. Startle by the sudden contact, Prof Oak scares away the pokemon whom he is observing.

argkk…” Prof Oak grunts.
I am so sorry Prof, but there is something you need to know and come back to the lab with us” said the guy.
Oh its you. What happen? How did you get here unscratched?” asked the bewildered Prof. Oak.
I come with a friend” said the guy as he points towards Iole.
Hi Prof! I believe we talked to each other this morning” said Iole smiling at Prof Oak.
Yes yes, and I am supposed to be meeting someone else too at my lab. Lets us head back now. Your pokemon seems tired” said Prof Oak in a hurry.
We met up with some wild pokemons earlier. But Ralts and I took care of it easily” grins Iole as she looks at her Ralts.

Prof Oak looks at Ralt with an impressed look on his face before taking the lead out from the Viridian Forest and on the way back to Pallet Town. Iole looking down at Ralts, beaming all the way back because she had a day of adventure and hoping for more!
Mineko
Mineko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineko Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:44 am

Upon reaching pallet town just right after route1, the Prof.Oak's 2nd assistant bumps onto them.

"Prof Oak! I'm glad I've found you!" said the 2nd assistant.

Before anyone can say anything, the 2nd assistant continues in a hurry.

"The computer lab have been shut down by Team Rocket earlier! Thankfully we back up the date and transfer to Sinnoh's lab! We have to secure those date before it goes to the wrong hand!" the 2nd assistant finish by taking a deep breath.

"This is bad! We have to hurry! Let me contact Simkin! Hopefully he gets there before us!" said Prof. Oak as he turn on his cell and jabs the person named Simkin's number while heading back towards Route 1.

They make a turn back and head towards Viridian town.
Mineko
Mineko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum