Pokemon Regions RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noodles for Breakfast

Go down

Noodles for Breakfast Empty Noodles for Breakfast

Post  Daries Mai Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:23 pm

Daries wakes as the cold water rushes over her toes, the tide rising as the sun crests the horizon, and she shifts from her side to her back, slowly sitting up. Her eyes crack open as she stretches her arms over her head, bringing her hands down to shake the sand from her hair in one fluid motion. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes with one hand she reaches for her pack, used as a pillow the previous night, and starts searching for a barrette. Her fingers feel around through all sorts of things until they feel the hard edge of her favorite hair piece hand carved from some exotic purple wood. She collects her hair with the barrette and scoots up a few more inches on the beach, avoiding the small waves rolling ashore.

“This is going to be a big one” she says as she looks around at the early risers already walking along the boardwalk. Most of them carry pokeballs on their belts, a few hustle by with cameras, all arriving in town for the big contest less than a week away now. Reaching into her pack she pulls her pokeballs out, and one by one releases them for a morning stretch. Dashain immediately heads to the water, while the others wander around the beach eating their poffins. Judging by the look of the town, I think it’s a good thing we slept here last night. Mother will be in no mood when she gets home after taking care of all the late night guests. She was already complaining last week about having to deliver towels, and help guests get their doors open, I can only imagine her frustration as the day grows near."

She reaches into her pack once again, and pulls out a partially squished container, opening it and reaching in with her fingers to eat the cold noodles, end of the night leftovers from the small diner in town where the chef has taken a fancy to her. Bekkar wanders over having finished his poffin and plops down in her lap. Despite his angry eyes and blood lust in battle his heart is concerned for his trainer’s well being. ”Goose…Zan…goose” She pats his head with the hand holding the container. “I am fine Bek, don’t you go worrying about me, with all these tourists in town there will be plenty of fighting and pilfering for us in the next few days. We can make enough to live like kings if we play our cards right."

Lifting another finger full of noodles to her mouth she sees Dashian slither out of the water, and calls all her pokes back over. After folding up the noodle container and stuffing it back into her pack she gives Dash his poffin and clicks the button on his ball, followed by Cuendillar and Kesiera. Leaving only Bekkar out to walk with her, she clips the balls to her belt and stands, shaking the sand from her cloths. Slipping into her shoes, and picking up her pack, she starts to walk up toward the boardwalk ”Let’s go see what kind of trouble we can get into today” .
Daries Mai
Daries Mai

Back to top Go down

Noodles for Breakfast Empty Re: Noodles for Breakfast

Post  Daries Mai Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:54 pm

Approaching the boardwalk a glint of orange catches her eye, and she turns left toward a tumble of stones washed up in the recent storm. Bending down to dig through the rocks she uncovers a pokeball. ”Well what do we have here?” she says, turning it over in her hands before pushing the button. A flash of light appears and Bekkar disappears from her side, with a laugh she pushes it again and he is returned, a pouty-frown on his face. “Sorry there, I was hoping maybe there was someone in it.” She stuffs the empty ball into her pack as he mumbles something low, but eagerly falls in stride next to her as she walks through the town.

They wind their way along the streets, nodding to those they recognize and keeping a close eye on those they don’t. All the time her mind turning, wondering what may be her next break. Luck seems to follow her, though she doesn’t hesitate to make her own when she needs to, bending the law is not beyond her when she needs to survive. And just like that lost in her own thoughts she hears a whistle, and stops to turn toward the sound.

`” Well heeelooo there girrrly girl,” his eyes following down her curves with every word ”you in town for the big contest? Right? I just arrived myself, wouldn’t mind finding myself a little warm company for the week …If you know what I mean…” and he waggles his eyebrows and winks stepping closer to her. Daries smiles her winning smile at him, silently noticing the tan line on his ring finger, and Bekkar moves between them growling low in his throat.

The man bends over, reaching his hand toward Bekkar’s head
”I’m Conner by the way, but I go by Nitro because… I… Am… Explosive..” and he thrusts his hips forward, chuckling to himself like he made a funny joke. ”Why look at this, what a cute little pet” and he lifts his head to look up at her, hand still outstretched ”Now just so you know, he has to stay out of the room…I ain’t into no kinky stuff…if you know what I mean girly girl. “ and he gives her a slimy wink again, his smile showing too many teeth.

At that moment Bekkar bites the outstretched hand, and Conner pulls it away quickly cradling it against the inside of his elbow. Forcing a smile he tries to pretend he is not in pain his but words are pinched now
”Quite the little monster, on second thought don’t bring him at all” and Daries turns away rolling her eyes and starts to walk away from him, but he calls out behind her ” I will be at the hotel girly girl…just ask for Nitro” he shouts to her as she walks away, and then he half-whispers “and get that dog on a leash”. Bekkar turns around to Leer at him after hearing his words, but it had no effect of course, except to make a protective little Zangoose feel pleased with himself.
Daries Mai
Daries Mai

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum